Did you know that not every Invisalign® provider is the same? While every dentist or orthodontist who offers this revolutionary treatment is trained by the makers of Invisalign® to become a certified provider, there are different doctor designations that have a different overall experience and success rate with treating patients using these clear teeth aligners.
Dr. Glenn Ong-Veloso is a qualified Invisalign® Elite Provider based on his skill and expertise with this teeth straightening system. To put his achievement into perspective, let’s examine some of the distinctions between different Invisalign® providers below:
– The five Invisalign® provider designations include General, Premier, Preferred, Elite, and Top 1%.
– To qualify as an Invisalign® General Provider, dentists must perform at least 10 Invisalign® cases per year.
– To earn the designation of an Invisalign® Premier Provider, dentists have to have conducted a minimum of 50 total cases as well as continue to treat at least 25 cases every six months.
– In comparison, an Invisalign® Preferred Provider has to treat 100 lifetime cases and 50 cases a year.
– The next designation is an Invisalign® Elite Provider, which requires the dentist to have treated over 300 patients with Invisalign®. Additionally, Elite Providers must also continue to conduct a minimum of 50 cases every six months.
– Lastly, to reach the Top 1% designation, dentists must treat 800 lifetime cases and continue to perform 200 cases a year.
If you are interested in Invisalign® or if you have questions about the treatment process, please contact us today to schedule an appointment with our Invisalign® Elite Provider. Either of our locations in Apple Valley or California City, CA, will be happy to serve you and your smile today!